When doing business or choosing insurance coverage, asking “what if…?” can sometimes mean the difference between potential financial ruin and just a bump in the road.
We use a structured consultative approach to help develop your organization’s optimal insurance coverage across six major areas.
Our Circle of Operational Excellence is an auditing tool we developed to ensure new and existing clients are fully aware of available options for insurance, risk management and loss control. From business insurance to group programs and benefits to protection for individuals, our licensed advisors learn about all aspects of your operations.
Pro-Active Business Advice
Our team’s aim is to ensure we do all we can to protect your business. We would rather a client say “no” to a proposed type of coverage then later say it was never mentioned at all.
Another unique aspect of our commercial insurance team is its pro-active approach to not only identifying, but also mitigating, potential risks and sources of loss. Our team, working with your managers, can call upon the resources of a wide range of technical experts to help avoid anything from environmental hazards to unsafe fleet operations.
With thousands of satisfied commercial clients, National Brokers Insurance develops comprehensive coverage programs tailored to your needs and budget that protect:
- Automobile and Fleet policies
- Boiler and Machinery, including Production Equipment and Breakdown
- Bonding for Surety and Fidelity/Performance and Construction
- Builders’ Risk
- Business Interruption and Loss-Of-Revenue
- Commercial Property
- Contingent Business Interruption
- Contractual Liability
- Copyright and Patent Infringement
- Crime Insurance, including Employee Dishonesty
- Cross-Border Insurance
- Directors and Officers for Non-Profits and For-Profits
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental and Pollution Liability
- Errors and Omissions Liability
- General Liability
- Hole-In-One Insurance
- Liquor Liability and Party Alcohol Liability
- Ocean, Marine Cargo and Transit
- Product Recall
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Special Event Liability
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
Call us today to learn how we can specially design insurance services to help you build your business.